Plea to Alan Irvine and the team...

Hey up Alan..

Hi lads..

Firstly thanks for taking the time to read this - I know you're busy prepping for the big game vs Hereford

My plea to you is simple

Can you please start the game in the same way that we play when we're in the last 10 minutes and losing 2-1 at home ?

If we play our first 80 minutes like we play our last 10 minutes we will win 2367426 - 0

I'm sick of going behind to crappy teams and having to chuck everything at it in the last 10 minutes hoping to sneak a win/draw

Let's set off as we mean to go on - with the same enthusiasm, passion, drive, energy and attacking spirit that we have done trying to get ourselves out of the s*it

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Saturday Owl

Look Neil, we cannot underestimate the threat Hereford posses, if we get the ball we must kick it away as high and far up field as possible aiming for Morrison's head.

Once we go 1-0 down to the might Hereford I will throw Heff on in the 88th minute and if he does not score he will come on in the 89th minute against Peterborough.

A replay would be great!

Guest Saturday Owl

Ooh yes, it certainly would. Cider City on a cold dark Tuesday night on the hallowed turf that witnessed the greatest FA Cup upset of all time. Can't wait!!

I was giving an Irvine pre match talk mate, a replay would be poo poo for us but obviously good for you! :biggrin:

If I was manager I would be putting 8 men inside your penalty box as much as possible.

for once can we do it the right way round, especially at home, start to take a lead and if we are playing well a very good lead, then after half time we can bring the defensive players on to preserve it.

please lets be positive from the 1st minute.

Guest Distraught!

Ooh yes, it certainly would. Cider City on a cold dark Tuesday night on the hallowed turf that witnessed the greatest FA Cup upset of all time. Can't wait!!

Matey, Ronnie Radford and Ricky George have drifted a long way into the annuls of history.

Who do you have that can conjure up a 40 yard thunder bolt now?

What makes you think Irvine gives a dam about what anyone thinks?

In fact, I think he deliberately does the opposite just to wee wee people off. I really mean that. There can be no other explanation.

Start a thread up, begging for Heffernan not to start.

That way he may get a game.

Guest domSWFC

If Irvine sets us up to play attacking football there will be a giant killing this weekend.

Come on Alan we can conquer the mighty Hereford United.

If Irvine sets us up to play attacking football there will be a giant killing this weekend.

Come on Alan we can conquer the mighty Hereford United.

if he doesnt we deserve to be knocked out, we should take control of this game from start to finish, confidence is what we need and this is the game that can achieve it.

Matey, Ronnie Radford and Ricky George have drifted a long way into the annuls of history.

Who do you have that can conjure up a 40 yard thunder bolt now?

All of them will be up for it, even Bartlett the goalie.

Ricky will be there with BBC Hereford & Worcester.

Tomorrow you are entertaining the greatest FA Cup giant killers of all time.

Guest owlsthatthen

Hey up Alan..

Hi lads..

Firstly thanks for taking the time to read this - I know you're busy prepping for the big game vs Hereford and WATCHING DOZENS OF DVD'S

My plea to you is simple

Can you please start the game in the same way that we play when we're in the last 10 minutes and losing 2-1 at home ?

If we play our first 80 minutes like we play our last 10 minutes we will win 2367426 - 0

I'm sick of going behind to crappy teams and having to chuck everything at it in the last 10 minutes hoping to sneak a win/draw

Let's set off as we mean to go on - with the same enthusiasm, passion, drive, energy and attacking spirit that we have done trying to get ourselves out of the s*it

Guest Distraught!

All of them will be up for it, even Bartlett the goalie.

Ricky will be there with BBC Hereford & Worcester.

Tomorrow you are entertaining the greatest FA Cup giant killers of all time.

Good Luck!

I hope it turns out to be a good game.

I kinda like Hereford. Always been a nice club with friendly supporters.

What makes you think Irvine gives a dam about what anyone thinks?

In fact, I think he deliberately does the opposite just to wee wee people off. I really mean that. There can be no other explanation.

Start a thread up, begging for Heffernan not to start.

That way he may get a game.

'Heffernan is close to a start'

The most condecending load of rubbis for an excuse i have ever heard.

Stick it out heff.

When the useless cnut leaves,you will get your chance.