Teddy ! Teddy ! Teddy !

Sorry to start another thread on the same topic, but I'm an attention seeking w**re ! And besides, it'll help publicise the game a tiny bit more.

My family and friends have swapped our tickets for the Home Away Day and I have been searching for some inflatables. I found a bunch of old teddy bears that the kids were going to chuck out and it got me thinking.

It used to be brilliant on the Kop under the Big Ron days, with teddies being flung about left right and centre, and the songs that went with them.

( I remember one game in particular where every one was shouting Barmy Army, Teddy! instead of Atkinson)

Is there any reason I couldn't bring a couple to the game or will the health and safety brigade throw an hissy fit as usual?

Sorry to start another thread on the same topic, but I'm an attention seeking w**re ! And besides, it'll help publicise the game a tiny bit more.

My family and friends have swapped our tickets for the Home Away Day and I have been searching for some inflatables. I found a bunch of old teddy bears that the kids were going to chuck out and it got me thinking.

It used to be brilliant on the Kop under the Big Ron days, with teddies being flung about left right and centre, and the songs that went with them.

( I remember one game in particular where every one was shouting Barmy Army, Teddy! instead of Atkinson)

Is there any reason I couldn't bring a couple to the game or will the health and safety brigade throw an hissy fit as usual?

phew !!! thought you wanted Sherringham for manager !

Do it! I miss those days...