New excuse for not going to Hillsborough available soon!!

Guest GodsanOwl

Guest GodsanOwl

To all you stayaway fans!

Just when you thought you were out of excuses for spending Satuday afternoons anywhere but Hillsborough and you might actually have to support your team!!

A brand new excuse!!!

'I'm not going to Hillsborough while that murderer is at the club'!!!

I was speaking to a man on the bus a few weeks back and found out he was a Wednesday fan and that hed had a season ticket for numerous amount of years.

When i asked if he still went now a days his excuse was 'i dont like how the balti pies have changed to chicken curry, i can get them from morrisons for 80p'

Incredible.

I was speaking to a man on the bus a few weeks back and found out he was a Wednesday fan and that hed had a season ticket for numerous amount of years.

When i asked if he still went now a days his excuse was 'i dont like how the balti pies have changed to chicken curry, i can get them from morrisons for 80p'

Incredible.

i can see were he's coming from

Incredible.

He has a point though.

Although it would never keep me from going, it has stopped me from buying food at the ground. Them chicken curry pies are awful.

BRING BACK THE BALTI!

Hahaha heard loads of fans at the charlton match moaning about the price increase of the pies n beers etc must be full of victor mildrews on the kop

To all you stayaway fans!

Just when you thought you were out of excuses for spending Satuday afternoons anywhere but Hillsborough and you might actually have to support your team!!

A brand new excuse!!!

'I'm not going to Hillsborough while that murderer is at the club'!!!

... and this from someone with only 57 posts to his name! Don't you just hate glory-hunting, part-time Owlstalkers!

What's up; waiting for Neil to buy a new server or summat? Where were you when he just got t'internet?

:biggrin:

Guest Stereophonics

To be honest I would find it difficult to go to Hillsborough with him at the club. It is not an excuse. I haven't missed a home game in around 5 years.

My cousin was killed by a hit and run driver so it would be very hard for me and some of my family. Fingers crossed that thet transfer doesn't go through.

To be honest I would find it difficult to go to Hillsborough with him at the club. It is not an excuse. I haven't missed a home game in around 5 years.

My cousin was killed by a hit and run driver so it would be very hard for me and some of my family. Fingers crossed that thet transfer doesn't go through.

Sorry to hear mate.

Panic over anyway, looks unlikely now.