Darren Purse

Guest Deleted member

I think the OP misheard - its actually Crystal PEAKS who came in for him - they need an extra head in Security at Next

Guest bensonowl

fingers crossed he will go dont need him no more and he's absolutely poo poo !

morrison -johnson-reynolds-buxton in defence

Or Morrison buxton Johnson Reynolds

Or buxton Morrison Johnson Reynolds

dont get me wrong, i did say hes no longer what we need. i just think its unfair for people to come out with some of the abuse hes getting.

Its not like hes a de bilde, sitting on his contract and not giving a $hit. he does try, hes just not up to it any more.

If someone comes in for him, great. i just think some people are going way OTT.

Ah, but would you pick him in the starting XI if we had a fully fit defense? I'd opt for any of the new signings, Buxton, Hinds or Beevers or even Spurr at CB ahead of Purse if all were fully fit. This is not personal abuse (I'd never boo my own players, at least can think of any situation when I would), it's pragmatism. I don't care if he's captain or not.

And if Palace signed him (which they won't), I'd love it.

Ah, but would you pick him in the starting XI if we had a fully fit defense? I'd opt for any of the new signings, Buxton, Hinds or Beevers or even Spurr at CB ahead of Purse if all were fully fit. This is not personal abuse (I'd never boo my own players, at least can think of any situation when I would), it's pragmatism. I don't care if he's captain or not.

And if Palace signed him (which they won't), I'd love it.

would you pick him in the starting XI if we had a fully fit defense - No

I'd opt for any of the new signings, Buxton - agree

Hinds or Beevers or even Spurr at CB ahead of Purse - disagree

This is not personal abuse - read all the posts on here and tell me theres nothing personal.

(I'd never boo my own players, at least can think of any situation when I would), - Nor would i

And if Palace signed him (which they won't), I'd love it - it would be a great move for all parties, but id wish him well because for all his faults, at least he tried.

Yes hes not good enough any more, no hes not going to be first choice, or certainly shouldnt be, i have no arguments against that.

Just no need for the people on here to start telling him to flip off etc, plus if the reports are true hes been playing with Injured ribs, Irvine should take some of the blame for picking him - but at least he made himself available, unlike some of the crocks we've signed.