Hereford Tickets - FAO Deejayone

Hi James,

Sorry to add the multitude of threads aimed at you - but I was wondering if you could advise when Season Ticket holders seats are reserved until as I cannot find any information on the OS about this game at all, and no-one is answering the phone at the ticket office!.

Thanks

LGH

This coming Friday afternoon is the Season Ticket seat release date for this fixture mate.

I've just bought 2 tickets for the Hereford match on the kop, our season ticket seats are in the South Stand. Have the cup tickets been added to our ST, if so do we just get them scanned as normal at the turnstiles?

I can print a copy of the e-mail confirmation with the seat numbers to find the seats on the day will this be ok?

This coming Friday afternoon is the Season Ticket seat release date for this fixture mate.

Have the seats reserved for south stand season ticket holders now been released? As it is only showing 2,138 available and very few in central blocks?

all the seats have been released and were snapped with with little availability in the central areas and only the wings with significant availability. The lower Kop has plenty of seats to choose from, even central areas have good availability

Caz