Mark Bresciano

Guest bigfatron

Mark Bresciano an aussie playing at lazio would be the perfect fit in midfield for wednesday and he is only 30 he could be on the move he has only started twice this season and used as a sub 9 times,

And what do you think he'd be on a week? Officially the most ridiculous comment ever posted on here...and thats saying something!

Guest Aussie_Dave

And what do you think he'd be on a week? Officially the most ridiculous comment ever posted on here...and thats saying something!

nah, i remember someone trying to convince everyone we were signing aussies who didn't exist from a team that plays in about the 20th tier

Guest bigfatron

Who died and made you mayor

Ok mate, I apologise. I mean you are right - Marco Bresciano would be good option for our midfield. I'm just not sure Sheffield Wednesday would be a good option for him. I dont know the bloke, so I might be wrong.

think its more likely we'll get someone like Nile Ranger to be honest. He's appparently going out on loan this month. :mellow:

I'd delighted if we could get Nile Ranger on loan til the end of the season, a pacy striker is exactly what we need. My family are all Geordies and my great-uncle who goes to all their reserve games thinks he's a class act, despite that howler the other week. A spell in League One playing alongside experienced players would probably be a good move for him as well - I understand he was a bit of a poo poo when he was younger so I imagine he could learn a lot from playing regularly with someone like Morrison who's seen it all.

I'd delighted if we could get Nile Ranger on loan til the end of the season, a pacy striker is exactly what we need. My family are all Geordies and my great-uncle who goes to all their reserve games thinks he's a class act, despite that howler the other week. A spell in League One playing alongside experienced players would probably be a good move for him as well - I understand he was a bit of a poo poo when he was younger so I imagine he could learn a lot from playing regularly with someone like Morrison who's seen it all.

and just who will b dropped for nile ranger? neil mellor? haha quality post

Guest hoyland owl

think its more likely we'll get someone like Nile Ranger to be honest. He's appparently going out on loan this month. :mellow:

could we then change is name to the loan ranger