Michael Oliver, P Keane and M McDonough

Im not blaiming him or his assistants for our shocking display but their input into how the game flowed was truely awful.

Every time a player went down the flag was waved or whistle was blown. Why couldnt they have let the game flow? It was Stop Start from start to finish and the things that were fouls he didnt even give.

They hand balled it right infront of the lino and ref. Nothing Given.

They pulled players shirts (JJ one stands out) and nothing given.

JJ gets booked for arguing with ref. Thier player didnt.

Dont get me wrong we did a lot of things too but why didnt they pick up on the more serious stuff but blew for all the slightest touches?

Seems this thing happens nearly every game but today really stood out!

Is English Reffing really that bad?

To be fair, we should have had a penalty given against us in the first minute. How he didn't give that I don't know.

Apart from that, I don't think he got a lot wrong.

The ref was shocking I can think of at least 6/7 incidents he got wrong just off top of mi head.

The ref was shocking I can think of at least 6/7 incidents he got wrong just off top of mi head.

He didn't get loads "wrong" - but there were some incidents that could have gone either way

Kay should have been yellowed for shoving NM off the pitch - but in general he was indecisive and unsure of himself

Why?

They looked dangerous every time they were on the ball and they retained it well. We looked clueless and filled with blind panic for the vast majority of the match.

Alan Irvine has made us a mid table League One team.

Don't think they looked that dangerous when on the ball just caught us on the break a few time when we were trying to get back into the game. Even the match stats show that possession and goal attempts wise we were pretty even. Don't get me wrong Huddersfield looked a better side than us and Irvine isn't the man to take us forward but I think a draw would have been a fair result. All imo of course. :ph34r: