He drives an effing Bentley you know!

Guest wereallwednesday

Guest wereallwednesday

Despite the problems that this brings in terms of abuse from some of our less clued up supporters I think Teale has been excellent since we finally started to utilise our attacking options rather than concentrate on defending and the strikers are benefitting from his creativity.

Teale tormenting league one defenders

Edited by wereallwednesday

Guest Buxtonian

As regards the initial title to the post, if he continues to give Wed. the service that he is doing at present, I don't care if he's also got a Lambourghini on the drive and a Masserati in the garage. His wife/partner can also drive a Porsche. Just so long as we keep getting the service he is providing.

I know how much I have to pay to attend every match I can, and it costs me that whether I watch the crap we have been getting, or the beautiful game. That amount is already accounted for by my official accountant (herindoors) so the only thing I want is to see the best there is. I will shop at Boots, tesco, morrisons, J.Lewis, whatever. Provided the product I am buying is to my satisfaction, the Directors, managers etc. can have the best. What they do with their money is their business, not mine. I am content that my pension is sufficient to allow me to run a Renault Scenic to get me to the Stadium of 'Delight' at S6.

Despite the problems that this brings in terms of abuse from some of our less clued up supporters I think Teale has been excellent since we finally started to utilise our attacking options rather than concentrate on defending and the strikers are benefitting from his creativity.

Teale tormenting league one defenders

He should upgrade to an Aston Martin.

Edited by since59owe