what a load of crap

Guest Big Guns

Guest Big Guns

after watching that total negative poo poo i just hope the new investors av got a manager in mind other wise we will be down to 14 - 15000 crowds who wants to watch that poo poo

totally agree wi big guns,lets break it down 2day,24 quid for me 12 quid for my 6 year old,4 bottles er warm lager 12 quid,day off work 100 quid,alltogether 248 quid,anybody who sez that is money well spent is a flippingidiot,count me out till irvines gone!

Adios amigo

totally agree wi big guns,lets break it down 2day,24 quid for me 12 quid for my 6 year old,4 bottles er warm lager 12 quid,day off work 100 quid,alltogether 248 quid,anybody who sez that is money well spent is a flippingidiot,count me out till irvines gone!

If you can afford it, then you should go and try and cheer the team on to better performances.

If you can't afford that then fair enough.

I get that to 148 quid!!

Bob?

Guest chesvegas owl

Seriously, if you're paying £12 to get your 6 yr old in you need to buy him/her a season ticket - it's only £25.

Guest Big Guns

you lot of helmets must be easily pleased if u think thats value far money is there only me and the realist with any rumbleing sense

Not pretty for sure and I hope we can play better stuff most of the time but its 3 points against a well organised team who put a lot of players behind the ball in an effort to get the crowd frustrated.

It will happen a fair few more times this season and hopefully we can blow teams away however lets take the win and hopefully learn and build on it.

you lot of helmets must be easily pleased if u think thats value far money is there only me and the realist with any rumbleing sense

How long has value for money been a reason for supporting Wednesday?

If that were the case, none of us would have been for years.

You obviously aren`t genuine fans, or value for money wouldn`t ever have entered your head.

after watching that total negative poo poo i just hope the new investors av got a manager in mind other wise we will be down to 14 - 15000 crowds who wants to watch that poo poo

Remember last season, Preston at home. Wednesday in the first half, played the best football I`d seen from them since the early 90s. Went in 1-0 up, but should have been 6 or 7. At half time ALAN IRVINE sorted Preston out and we lost 2-1.

Whose fans went home happiest that night?

The man has ability and needs more time to turn things round. At the moment, all we need are wins to get us out of this league, booing the players and slagging the manager for not playing the lovely game isn`t helping the cause you all claim to support.

We aren`t capable of playing to a high standard consistantly, be grateful for the wins, however we play.

The team will play much better if the fans get behind them, so get off their backs and start supporting YOUR team.

Guest Distraught!

Remember last season, Preston at home. Wednesday in the first half, played the best football I`d seen from them since the early 90s. Went in 1-0 up, but should have been 6 or 7. At half time ALAN IRVINE sorted Preston out and we lost 2-1.Whose fans went home happiest that night?

The man has ability and needs more time to turn things round. At the moment, all we need are wins to get us out of this league, booing the players and slagging the manager for not playing the lovely game isn`t helping the cause you all claim to support.

We aren`t capable of playing to a high standard consistantly, be grateful for the wins, however we play.

The team will play much better if the fans get behind them, so get off their backs and start supporting YOUR team.

Yeah, right!

Typical scabby win by the man followed by a string of not so impressive results.

Guest Big Guns

Remember last season, Preston at home. Wednesday in the first half, played the best football I`d seen from them since the early 90s. Went in 1-0 up, but should have been 6 or 7. At half time ALAN IRVINE sorted Preston out and we lost 2-1.

Whose fans went home happiest that night?

with the players we av it should be all out attack not this negative sitting back footballshould we be struggling against the likes of orient i think not

Personally, I don't think it's all down to the current manager but a succession of crappy managers. This is because we've been playing the same shitty game and still making the same mistakes since before the Sturrock era, although I do agree the current manager is not the answer.

Guest bigblue

Why don't the pair of you find something else to do with your Saturday afternoons then?

Bye. You'll not be missed!