what a load of crap

Guest Big Guns

after watching that total negative poo poo i just hope the new investors av got a manager in mind other wise we will be down to 14 - 15000 crowds who wants to watch that poo poo

Don't despair, good footy can be found 15 miles south

after watching that total negative poo poo i just hope the new investors av got a manager in mind other wise we will be down to 14 - 15000 crowds who wants to watch that poo poo

heard on the grape vine that phil brown has been at hillsborough for the last three games to size up what his task his when consortium comes in and gets rid of alan not got a clue boring negative irvine

Guest Big Guns

heard on the grape vine that phil brown has been at hillsborough for the last three games to size up what his task his when consortium comes in and gets rid of alan not got a clue boring negative irvine

some one else with some sense seems if u ant ad 4000 posts on you get slated seems us rookies are the only ones who see it how it is

totally agree wi big guns,lets break it down 2day,24 quid for me 12 quid for my 6 year old,4 bottles er warm lager 12 quid,day off work 100 quid,alltogether 148 quid,anybody who sez that is money well spent is a flippingidiot,count me out till irvines gone!

Sorted it for you. Try counting next time. ;)

And ... wouldn't you have had the day off anyway?

Edited by OwlsfaninNorway

Guest York Owl

totally agree wi big guns,lets break it down 2day,24 quid for me 12 quid for my 6 year old,4 bottles er warm lager 12 quid,day off work 100 quid,alltogether 248 quid,anybody who sez that is money well spent is a flippingidiot,count me out till irvines gone!

And stop drinking expensive larger !

Guest Big Guns

Sorted it for you. Try counting next time. ;)

And ... wouldn't you have had the day off anyway?

if i was you id stay exiled a few more years yet dont criticise people who spend hard earned cash on poo if u dont yourself

Not pretty for sure and I hope we can play better stuff most of the time but its 3 points against a well organised team who put a lot of players behind the ball in an effort to get the crowd frustrated.

It will happen a fair few more times this season and hopefully we can blow teams away however lets take the win and hopefully learn and build on it.

Problem is the ball was mainly in our half