Carlisle Preview

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Good preview of the game and the Carlisle squad but I just read this sentence and it made me dizzy.

"The Cumbrians come into the game as one of the 3 remaining side unbeaten in the league this season and with a healthy following rumoured to number well over 2,000 trekking down to follow their team the Owls could be in for the sternest test of the season on the field to date but we’re a good side and need to make Hillsborough a fortress if we are to get ourselves back on the road to where we want to be and Saturdays game is another must win in that respect"

Maybe have a look at that one again.

Nice piece of work, takes a while to put these together and much appreciated.

I confess i'm not a lifetime owls supporter but have been keeping a watchful eye since moving here 2 years ago when i got married. Why keep an eye on Wednesday and not the other crew i don't know but it just seemed like the right thing to do. Although ive still got my season ticket for my guys, i've gained two nephews (7 & 9) who have been asking to goto a game for ages but never had anyone to take them before.

Tomorrows therefore the day when you get 2 new supporters as it's their first game and although i've promised faithfully to watch as a neutral i will be smiling just a little if you do pull off the win.

Roll on saturday!

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Good preview of the game and the Carlisle squad but I just read this sentence and it made me dizzy.

"The Cumbrians come into the game as one of the 3 remaining side unbeaten in the league this season and with a healthy following rumoured to number well over 2,000 trekking down to follow their team the Owls could be in for the sternest test of the season on the field to date but we’re a good side and need to make Hillsborough a fortress if we are to get ourselves back on the road to where we want to be and Saturdays game is another must win in that respect"

Maybe have a look at that one again.

Edited, it does look bad I agree, but still better than a Star effort.