Sussex Owls

Guest intercity0wl

I spent what seemed like a Month stuck in stalag Butlins at Bognor for six days last week, can I be an associate member of the Sussex owls.

Guest depeched

a mini bus does seem more realistic!! i'm well up for going to a few games i reckon as worthing owl started this post he can choose the first fixture and we can take it from there?

My mother was born in Lodsworth, West Sussex - which is arguably the most expensive village in the UK.Most of my surviving relations live in the 'relatively poor' Midhurst and Chichester area.Good ol' Sussex by the Sea eh?Here's a link to 'the only pub in Lodsworth'http://www.thehollistarms.co.uk/index.asp'Nice day aaaht' if anyone is in the area.:-)

Guest depeched

Haha lodsworth.. We beat them in the cup 8-1, saturday league! Come on you Boxgrove! :)But on a serious note yes its not far from me in Chichester, most the villages around here are extortionate.. I.e 2 bed flat £200,000

Sounds about right.But Lodsworth doesn't 'do' flats :-)One of my cousins lives in the Stockbridge area of Chichester.This board is already more to my liking than the grotty Blades Mad forum with their continual inferiority complex towards Wednesday - but their inferior moderators just about sum things up!

Guest depeched

Sounds about right.But Lodsworth doesn't 'do' flats :-)One of my cousins lives in the Stockbridge area of Chichester.This board is already more to my liking than the grotty Blades Mad forum with their continual inferiority complex towards Wednesday - but their inferior moderators just about sum things up!

Boxgrove? Now you're talking! Most Blades I've come across can't move beyond Arundel Gate. :-)

Guest depeched

Boxgrove? Now you're talking! Most Blades I've come across can't move beyond Arundel Gate. :-)

NB: This messageboard seems to have a different format to others that I've used.I click on 'reply' yet get a 'quote'Oh well, whatever. 'Early doors' as Neil Warnock used to say/is still saying in a 'mockney' accent.:-)

I spent what seemed like a Month stuck in stalag Butlins at Bognor for six days last week, can I be an associate member of the Sussex owls.

Hi were you Southern owl on there? I nearly went to a match last week with the lad from Bognor (Optimistic owl) I'm sure one day something will come off the ground.Why don't you go on owlsonline anymore, most people have returned to it after the fiasco when the rivals came to an end. Edited by Worthing_owl

Hi were you Southern owl on there? I nearly went to a match last week with the lad from Bognor (Optimistic owl) I'm sure one day something will come off the ground.Why don't you go on owlsonline anymore, most people have returned to it after the fiasco when the rivals came to an end.

Your not far from me. I am Upper Beeding.

Guest depeched

Dont tell me blunts exist this far south!!!!! thats the property value on the slide then!!! :biggrin: maybe depeched wants to come to a wednesday game on the fun bus!!!!!

Oh come on Bexhill Owl. This board ain't about Owls or Blades - It's about East or West Sussex!

The East just attracts the no-hopers, whereas the West is where the cognoscenti live.

But hey, I tell you what, it's damn difficult in Hitchin to see a Blades game on Sky. Sheffield who? is what I'm usually told when I ask in a Hitchin pub if they're showing their match.

It's 'a pain that I'm used to'........as Depeche Mode know only too well.

:cool: