Sussex Owls

Hi all sussex owls, are any of you going to make it to the Brighton game? i managed to get my ticket today and was wondering if anyone else managed? was thinking this could be the perfect game to meet up have a few beers and sort out travelling to more games, i'm travilling from Bexhill sat morning, if anyone else is going by train on the same route PM me and we can sort out meeting up before the game. hope to meet some of you on saturday. UTO

I started this thread a while back and never really did anything about it - maybe next season. Its a shame all the local ish sides went up or down this year, so it makes it a bit harder to get to away games, I don't know if I am going to renew my season ticket for next year so it makes away games that much more appealing. Send me a PM if you fancy driving to a game with me next year, I can ususally have my arm twisted very easily!!

Thought i'd come back on the sussex owls thread!!!

is anyone going to the derby game? i got my ticket today +1 for a mate of mine that fancies coming to watch the mighty owls.

We're travelling up on the saturday and stopping overnight.

Just thought i would see if anyone from the sussex area is going.

Guest sussxowl
im in crawley, 12yrs now. loving the clu with more and more passion every year. dont get to sheff very often. but going for derby as old man is s ticket holder. not seen many owls down here yet.

[quote name='sussxowl' timestamp='1327592361' post='3412109']
im in crawley, 12yrs now. loving the clu with more and more passion every year. dont get to sheff very often. but going for derby as old man is s ticket holder. not seen many owls down here yet.
[/quote]

I cant wait till the derby game, me and a mate are driving up on the saturday and stopping over, so if you're about on the sat evening in sheff give me a PM and we'll sort out meeting up for a few beers. I'd like to meet a few more owls down this way it makes the long travel up to hillsborough so much better. UTO

Guest sussxowl
[quote name='bexhill owl' timestamp='1327751510' post='3415287']

I cant wait till the derby game, me and a mate are driving up on the saturday and stopping over, so if you're about on the sat evening in sheff give me a PM and we'll sort out meeting up for a few beers. I'd like to meet a few more owls down this way it makes the long travel up to hillsborough so much better. UTO
[/quote]

im going up on thursday morning, coming back sunday. but will be around on sat night, not sure where yet. will be around on here at some point.

[quote name='Worthing_owl' timestamp='1327754777' post='3415378']
my last message was poor!

If you want a lift and a chat going to Exeter let me know. Anywhere along from Sussex to Devon.
[/quote]

I'll have a look into the exeter game it will depend on work if i can sort something i'll send you a pm

[quote name='sussxowl' timestamp='1327885400' post='3420634']

im going up on thursday morning, coming back sunday. but will be around on sat night, not sure where yet. will be around on here at some point.
[/quote]

Good stuff i'm going up on the sat, hopefully we can have a meet up and a few drinks

I'm going up with a chelsea fan who really wants to experience the hillsborough atmosphere

Guest sussxowl
the oldham game is on sky on monday 9th, hopefully ill be off that day to watch it. looking to meet up with sussex owls for few drinks

[quote name='sussxowl' timestamp='1331598630' post='3537422']
the oldham game is on sky on monday 9th, hopefully ill be off that day to watch it. looking to meet up with sussex owls for few drinks
[/quote]
Think I saw that the preston game is on tv at the end of this month as well, not sure if I can even get chance to watch it work is pretty busy at the moment, I've only managed to get to 4games this season as well so its gutting missing ones that are on tv!!! If I can get away from work i'll send you a PM and sort something out. UTO

Guest sussxowl
[quote name='caw_owl' timestamp='1332447968' post='3559188']
Not sure if i can do this, please forgive me admin if im not :wacko: If your from the South Coast/East please search on facebook for the group 'South Coast Owls (Sheffield Wednesday)' be good to put owlstalk profiles to names!
[/quote]

I can't find the group. Edited by sussxowl

Hi fellow sussex owls I was just wondering if anyone in the local area is travelling up to Hillsborough on Sat for the promotion party?
I haven't managed to secure a ticket just yet but hopefully some more will go on sale. If anyone is travelling up please post in here it'd be good to travel up with a fellow owl
UTO