HALF SEASON TICKETS

Guest wayne foster

Guest JonTheOwl66

Does anyone know the price of a half season ticket on the Kop and when the first game you can use it is?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Guest wayne foster

Does anyone know the price of a half season ticket on the Kop and when the first game you can use it is?

Thats a no then

Guest wadsgod

Price don't know first game Newcastle

To answer your original question, I think someone will know the price of a half season ticket on the Kop and when the first game you can use it is?But unfortunately it's not me.Hope that helps.

I dont know either but i am sure markowl is right

Guest justin

first game normally boxing day

Guest wayne foster

Reason I am asking is my niece has bought a ticket for Boxing Day but has now decided to buy a half season ticket.

Guest westmidlandowl

I have just got back into work and I'm looking at getting a half season ticket and I have clicked the link for half season ticket on the online shop and its comes up as £62.67 for kop, £80 north, £87 on west for an adult, is this just an error or am I completely missing something? e.g ticket for newcastle and pigs at home?

I have just got back into work and I'm looking at getting a half season ticket and I have clicked the link for half season ticket on the online shop and its comes up as £62.67 for kop, £80 north, £87 on west for an adult, is this just an error or am I completely missing something? e.g ticket for newcastle and pigs at home?

thats the price for the 1st half season ticket e.g now till xmas

the prices should be out shortly, but as someone stated previously you can buy at anytime as the system pro ratas the price based on the number of matches left in the season.Caz

Guest intercity0wl

I know i must have totally got this wrong and look forward to the Durrrrr coments but the way i have read it is that is someone was to buy a senior citizen one on the north for the first time it would cost £144.00 which it says works out at £11.67 per game saving a total of 33p per game, iv'e got to have got that wrong surely. Also are the tickets only £11.00 if bought and printed at home meaning a season ticket would work out dearer?. I know im wrong somewhere but cant see where so please enlighten me.