Mentor

Mentor (12/14)

• Posting Machine
  • Collaborator
  • Very Popular
  • Reacting Well
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

1. There was a thread last week saying he wasn't good enough and should have saved a one on one that was hit hard It wasn't just one or two, there was a huge pile on from lots of posters. He hasn't made a blunder, where he's fumbled it or let it trickle under him. He's been amazing since he came in, his kicking hasn't been great but we have midfielders who sometimes can't pass 5 yards never mind a 60 yard punt uppitch.
  2. Don't understand why it's quoted a post that I didn't mean Anyway Beadle was the mom by a country mile Regardless of others views of if we had Dawson in goal we wouldn't be where we are, he was so so immense today
  3. Supposedly Dawson is better after reading the need a new keeper thread this last week It's pathetic how we will want inferior players to play just because they support Wednesday He was awesome today and has been most games since January
  4. It's so easy now it's like we will fizz it all up and go down I've supported Wednesday too long to accept anything as easy
  5. Im sure I had a swfc bedroom mat at some point in my childhood, I'm certain I did??? They did exist didn't they???
  6. Big Ron Carlos first season only Rõhl That order for me
  7. Yeah I can't take any joy from some online saying we are being sold Next someone will tell me those kid prank videos are real when the mum drops the coffees or falls on the sofa with paint I think we will have him messing things up for many a season still, as it seems a dreamlike scenario like winning the lottery to think we could have a club without him in charge
  8. Last time I went to Blackburn, it was the cup match were fans were battered by riot cops, first time I went wasn't my finest hour and that's saying something Anyway onto tomorrow and it'll be sky for me, and leaving my son to play his football match without me there, I'm sure he will understand one day. That or he will tell his therapist one day I want to see Ugbo down the middle tomorrow, with cadamateri replacing him on around 70 mins, with a high pressure that puts pressure on their defence and keeper. I don't want Palmer marking that szmodics or whatever he's called. So I'm guessing it'll be smith, and Palmer man marking him. Followed by me chuntering and whinging about it when trans are released and then having egg on my face, bit hey if we win I'll eat humble pie all night and be happy doing so Come on you ooooowwwllllsssss
  9. We have to take our opportunity to get out of the bottom 3 tomorrow. It'd be a massive confidence boost and would surely shock the others with just 2 games to go We haven't really capitalised this season when we've had a chance to get our heads above the water, we need to do it as time is running out
  10. Seriously Is it a must win game when we are three points of safety with one game to go You are a comedy character and I have no time for you But I'm gonna say it one more time. So we draw and then it's hoping Huddersfield do us a favour next week and that we win against wba, if either of those don't happen then we are in the poo and virtually down. If we draw and both of the above happen, we are relegated. You do realise that don't you.
  11. Ps I'm really happy with today's scores, this normally when Wednesday disappoint me, but I am actually feeling confident as this is surely our time now
  12. A draw tomorrow and it's not in our hands, I can't understand people that said a draw tomorrow is ok FFS, we need it to be in our hands and then at least we have a bit of breathing space I think everyone is loopy, is this what sucking for 25 years has done to us
  13. It doesn't bode well for next Saturday, as they will now definitely need to win. I haven't watched it today, but reading above posts it doesn't sound good I think the next 3 hours we will have a better understanding of what we need to do and if we are funned or not before we play
  14. Why do people keep picking 2 upfront??? We haven't started any game like that??? Anyway as to above comments about Palmer on szmodics, I've seen too much Palmer standing still and pointing for someone else to get his man. So would prefer he didn't man mark the top scorer in the division. This would imo be fatal I don't like Ugbo on the wing, as he offers more goal threat than Smith, but I think DR has now set out his stall for him to play rest of season. I do want to see Pol out there and definitely Vaulks on Sunday
  15. Fantastic idea and well done them If I had a ticket I'd be paying to do that definitely