Using someone else's season ticket

Guest FanthamOfTheOpera

Guest FanthamOfTheOpera

A mate and I are weighing up getting season tickets this year after a fair few years without. However, circumstances mean there are going to be a handful of games one or the other can't get to. On those occasions we would ideally want to take our respective partners instead.

Are they at all funny on the turnstiles about this sort of thing? If a female is using a male's season ticket it would be pretty obvious if they bothered to look at the name. I know it's in the T & C's that season tickets need to be used by the named party only but it'd be a shame to cost the club £900+ if this ends up being a stumbling block. Like I said it's been ages since I had one so no idea how strict they are on this stuff nowadays.

Cheers......

As long as the person using it is of similar Catagory i.e adult using an adults ticket or a lesser ticket i.e a concession using an adult ticket you'll be fine.

If for instance you're an adult and want to use a concession ticket of any kind you'd need to go to the ticket office and pay the difference and then they'd cancel your season ticket for that game and issue you with a matchday ticket.