DC’s on his way..

2 hours ago, striker said:

Relegation is his lifeline. He can't afford the Championship, matchday income supports him and with the upcoming solidarity payment, prolongs the misery. 

That said, I sincerely hope you are right and change is on the agenda.

It's what I've heard.

On 19/04/2024 at 16:15, A47Owl said:

DC on his way to meet with a German consortium.  

You heard it here first. 

Yeah apparently Hillsborough is being converted into a beer hall and sheffield will host oktoberfest 2025. 

6 hours ago, striker said:

Relegation is his lifeline. He can't afford the Championship, matchday income supports him and with the upcoming solidarity payment, prolongs the misery. 

That said, I sincerely hope you are right and change is on the agenda.

Rubbish, you lose more money in league 1 and no way of ever making a profit. He actually tried to reduce losses to a minimum in this league with managerial appointment and signings.Then had to spend money to try and get us out of situation. Just hope he realised mistake.

Just now, Mamalute said:

Rubbish, you lose more money in league 1 and no way of ever making a profit. He actually tried to reduce losses to a minimum in this league with managerial appointment and signings.Then had to spend money to try and get us out of situation. Just hope he realised mistake.

Tbf he said himself that its cheaper to stay in league one, but then who believes a word he says :Chansiri:

18 hours ago, A47Owl said:

Time will tell. Don't lump on yet. 

Sincerely hope there is mileage in this. A lot of people in Germany will now realise that Wednesday have an immense following and in right hands could be a force. If right people could be exciting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ponte_Owl85 said:

Tbf he said himself that its cheaper to stay in league one, but then who believes a word he says :Chansiri:

No prospect of ever making any money just a loss each year. Clhampionship more expensive to geta functional team but always a chance of PL and riches.New deal (£8.4 million) also helps with funding going forward.

8 minutes ago, Mamalute said:

No prospect of ever making any money just a loss each year. Clhampionship more expensive to geta functional team but always a chance of PL and riches.New deal (£8.4 million) also helps with funding going forward.

If ran properly I believe we could make a profit with our fanbase and a real structure to push forward with. Other clubs manage it. 

Under him though.