Southampton Away

Block 43 on sale now, but with 16 rows not included (and not together either, it's like 4 rows on sale, then 4 not, then 4 on sale, 4 not). Not sure if that means those rows have been sold in or held back for the shop (or corporates and players' guests).

no idea why this game was sold so late , a 1000 tickets left and tickets going to be posted out last min . surely every club should have a timeframe of 3 weeks for away club to sell tickets so travel /tickets though post can happen without a last min rush/panic. 

• Like 4

Seems crazy to have so many TPP groups for a game like this. Could have speeded this along. But I wouldn't hold my breath on getting the tickets through by Friday!

I suppose Christmas/New year hasn't helped though!

1 hour ago, S6owls said:

Bit far for me having went when we played in cup , I should imagine it puts a lot off aswell as money after Christmas 

yes for sure . im not going costs 2 take kids transport etc make it a very costly day out id imagine £3-400 absolute minimum with trains tickets food/drink . cant justify it and i hate long journeys at the best of times. 

• Like 1

No idea why this game was sold so late , a 1000 tickets left and tickets going to be posted out last min . surely every club should have a timeframe of 3 weeks for away club to sell tickets so travel /tickets though post can happen without a last min rush/panic. 

Agreed.  I'm not going to buy a ticket and risk it not turning up in the post by Saturday.  Pity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not sure what the issue is here.

There will be a cut off for posting tickets and then they will be available to collect from the away ticket office in Southampton, I did this last year in the cup it was fine.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, basingstokeowl said:

No idea why this game was sold so late , a 1000 tickets left and tickets going to be posted out last min . surely every club should have a timeframe of 3 weeks for away club to sell tickets so travel /tickets though post can happen without a last min rush/panic. 

Agreed.  I'm not going to buy a ticket and risk it not turning up in the post by Saturday.  Pity.

Just collect at there ticket office it's easy

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

yes for sure . im not going costs 2 take kids transport etc make it a very costly day out id imagine £3-400 absolute minimum with trains tickets food/drink . cant justify it and i hate long journeys at the best of times. 

I'm sure it will be more than £3!!! 😅 

17 hours ago, Clowl said:

There are 101 left in 43 & 46.

Cool. Looks like the sales have slowed a bit today. As usual the tickets office(s) have been releasing them in some sort of order so hard to say what is actually gone. 

2 hours ago, DonisthorpeOwl said:

So collect fro mtocket office option will mean I can collect from there ticket office? Looking to purchase now 

You should be able to collect from their Ticket Office, as it's now so close to the match. Safe journey and enjoy! 

• Love 1