Southampton Away

Decent allocation and a long trip, think they'll probably go to general sale, be borderline as to whether we sell out or not.

This is a rare new ground for me, only one this season, so I'll be there. Went to the Dell in the early 90s, but have somehow managed to never go to the new one despite us playing there several times. 

• Like 2

Yes, was thinking it will sell out myself. Kids tickets are little on the expensive side though so might put a few off?! I'm hoping it makes membership sales. And the lines should now be open.....

Wednesday 3 January (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 800 or more TPP

2 hours ago, Grants Left Boot said:

Quick question for anyone who.purchased yesterday.  Has block 44 been on sale yet? Currently it's 400+ left in 46 and the odd seat in 45. 

No, not online anyway. Although the stadium plan literally states the order that the blocks go on sale and they've literally already sold them in a different order! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

No, not online anyway. Although the stadium plan literally states the order that the blocks go on sale and they've literally already sold them in a different order! 

Thanks.  I noticed the selling order was different to what was available this morning too.  Will hold on and get 44 when it goes on sale then.  Liked that view last year. 😀

Bought at the ticket office today (saved a quid booking fee per ticket, wahey!) and I'm also in block 44 so they must be using that for in person sales.

Not sure if the small corner block 47/48 actually went on sale first, so when 45 sells out it'll be either that or 43 (the most central block) next. 

30 minutes ago, Mark said:

How many tickets left as of Friday evening please? 

78 in the current block they're selling, with at least one more block to open, plus whatever they've got left in the shop, which they'll probably put online at some point if they don't sell out. So at a guess there'll be at least 800-1000 left, maybe more. 

As above, but minus the whole 23 seats sold since last night!

Sure you'll be fine on Tuesday, we're only selling a few hundred in each sale phase, and the next one doesn't open until Monday. Might shift a few in the ticket office to people attending the game today, but I'll be surprised if they don't make general sale. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, alanharper said:

78 in the current block they're selling, with at least one more block to open, plus whatever they've got left in the shop, which they'll probably put online at some point if they don't sell out. So at a guess there'll be at least 800-1000 left, maybe more. 

Cheer pal. 

On 08/01/2024 at 10:49, S6owls said:

Screenshot_20240108_104858_Samsung Internet.jpg

Surprised that it doesn’t seem to have sold out yet -as per above, just over 100 tickets left yesterday morning, assuming there’s no further blocks not yet on sale,