Bristol city ticket

3 minutes ago, Georgiewhitesaunders said:

I’m sure I’m overthinking it but what happens when my ticket don’t arrive. I live in London and got a ticket on Monday.

Ring the Owls ticket office in the morning. They will then ring Bristol and get them to cancel the original one. You will then be able to pick up a replacement at Bristols ticket office. Make sure you keep the proof of purchase email. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolter said:

Ring the Owls ticket office in the morning. They will then ring Bristol and get them to cancel the original one. You will then be able to pick up a replacement at Bristols ticket office. Make sure you keep the proof of purchase email. 

They normally send a replacement ticket down on the ICO coach, but can't do that tomorrow as the coach leaves before the ticket office opens.  Hopefully they'll sort it directly with the Bristol ticket office for you though. 

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

They normally send a replacement ticket down on the ICO coach, but can't do that tomorrow as the coach leaves before the ticket office opens.  Hopefully they'll sort it directly with the Bristol ticket office for you though. 

I think it should be ok. I rang up the ticket office on Wednesday as mine hadn't arrived. They said all the tickets had been posted and to leave it as late as possible before getting in touch with them again (either Friday pm or Saturday morning). They said if it had not arrived they could arrange a replacement with Bristol. Just wish they could go on sale a little earlier as it seems a few are having problems with the post. Anyway, Fingers crossed for tomorrow. UTO.

The post is a joke at the minute and will only get worse in the run.up to Christmas. They need to start offering pick up at ticket office again. 

I asked them the last time I was in why they don't do this anymore and they said it was because people where buying online and then 10 minutes later coming in expecting to pick there tickets up when they weren't ready. Why anyone would do that instead of just buying at the TO scrambles my mind but surely it's easily remedied with a strongly worded message on the ticket website "under no circumstances are tickets to be picked up until 24hours after purchase" 

Job done