ST available North Stand for 3 x games

Due to other commitments I won’t be able to make 3 x home games in late September/ October and (given the ridiculous pricing) thought someone might benefit: 

Sunderland - 30/09

Huddersfield - 07/10

Rotherham - 28/10

Seat is near the halfway line (Gangway J) roughly halfway up the stand - great view

Prepared to offer each match for £25 or all 3 matches for £60. Absolute bargain and well below face value compared to POTG prices. 

Paper tickets to be posted or handed over after payment received

PM if interested 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Surprised nobody took you up on the 3 games offer for £60. Absolute bargain that as well.

Yep surprised to tbh - plenty of views but no-one has lodged any interest 

Mate of a mate ended up having the two that have sold as he couldn’t make Huddersfield

10 hours ago, torryowl said:

how do you get a paper ticket if you are a season ticket holder ?........i have an ST but dont do  midweek games so how do i pass it on to someone without giving them my card ?

Go to the Ticket Office, ask for a paper ticket for that specific game and for your ST card to be cancelled (for that game). 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hopevalleyowl said:

Go to the Ticket Office, ask for a paper ticket for that specific game and for your ST card to be cancelled (for that game). 

Ive learnt summat  there as I always thought season tickets wernt transferable  ...