Big Sam leaves Leeds

Yeah, he won the title with Rangers, but I have absolutely no idea what anyone could see in Steven Gerrard to think he's the man to take the Leeds' job. 

He was absolute rubbish at Villa and the fans hated him. I could see the Leeds' fans being similarly hostile. 

Also seen Leeds linked with jon dahl tomasson - plays good football but his team not ruthless enough

maybe that was down to player quality because he did seem to get a decent tune from a pretty ordinary Blackburn squad

Or possibly its just more wild speculation in the rumour silly season

6 minutes ago, scram said:

Also seen Leeds linked with jon dahl tomasson - plays good football but his team not ruthless enough

maybe that was down to player quality because he did seem to get a decent tune from a pretty ordinary Blackburn squad

Or possibly its just more wild speculation in the rumour silly season

That Blackburn team last season was one of the daftest teams I think I've watched at Championship level. 

17 hours ago, SiJ said:

Yeah, he won the title with Rangers, but I have absolutely no idea what anyone could see in Steven Gerrard to think he's the man to take the Leeds' job. 

He was absolute rubbish at Villa and the fans hated him. I could see the Leeds' fans being similarly hostile. 

I can’t take the SPL seriously at all, not as a league and not as a measure of any Rangers or especially Celtic manager’s quality, given the fact that they are the only two clubs who ever win it or finish in the top 2. Rangers would have probably won it that year with our cat in charge.

As for Gerrard, the only more laughable Leeds appointment would be Lampard. Both great as players but absolute bobbins as managers, who only get the gigs because of who they are.

Gerrard is also Liverpool through and through. Leeds fans would hate him for that as well.