Bundesliga final day

5 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Why France, they don’t have a traditionally dominant side through their history?

Yeah, French teams usually seem to go through brief phases of dominance until somebody else takes over, PSG won 9 of their 11 titles in the last decade or so (and with their money will do so for many years to come), but only won 2 before that. St Etienne, Marseille, Lyon, Monaco, Bordeaux and a few others all had spells as top dogs.

57 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

So supporting the opposite to your stance? 

France as I think before a ball is kicked now, PSG are going to win it by 10pts+

Well it depends which time period you want to cover - we've only recently left a period where Italy was dominated by 1 club, England was dominated by Man Utd for a massive period 

20 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Well it depends which time period you want to cover - we've only recently left a period where Italy was dominated by 1 club, England was dominated by Man Utd for a massive period 

Well I'm talking in the here and now and recent past of say 5-10 years. 

Just now, fudge27 said:

Well I'm talking in the here and now and recent past of say 5-10 years. 

Well we've become 1 club with City

France as you mentioned 1 club

Germany 1 club

Spain 2 clubs

Italy probably most competitive though has recently come out of a 1 club dominated era

Most leagues aren't that competitive 

Point is everyone laughs at Scotland but through history it's usually the same in most places that 1-3 clubs are regularly winning titles

I mean arguably it's better that way, the way it gets shared around due to the structure of American sports is not particularly appealing to me