Weekend 11

6 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Iorfa and Dunkley weakest points are playing the ball out  - they'll head, kick and tackle all day long. 

If we play Dunkley, then if Wimbledon have got anything about them they'll stick a man on Bannan who will no doubt be hugging the two central defenders to collect the ball off them and do the playing out. We at least need another distributor in defence in case Bannan is shut down. 

You could be describing Tom Lees there. We just dont learn do we.

I personally want to see us setup in a 442 formation and play with an attacking, pressing minded outlook. Although going off the last few games anything could happen.

GK - Wildsmith (Deserves to keep his place IMO)

RB - Hunt

CB - Iorfa

CB - Dunkley

LB - Brown

RW - Corbeanu 

CM - Adeniran 

CM - Bannan

LW - Johnson

ST - Berahino 

ST - Gregory 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Farrell 

Hunt

Big Dom 

Dunkley 

Brown 

Shopido 

Aderanin 

Dele

Johnson

Gregory 

Berahino 

Simple 4-4-2 

Plenty of legs and strength in Central midfield, which also protects the back four, something which we don't have when chasiri's love child plays. 

Like the cut of your jib with that one fella. Winning team on paper for me that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Farrell 

Hunt

Big Dom 

Dunkley 

Brown 

Shopido 

Aderanin 

Dele

Johnson

Gregory 

Berahino 

Simple 4-4-2 

Plenty of legs and strength in Central midfield, which also protects the back four, something which we don't have when chasiri's love child plays. 

For me that looks like the type of side that could actually get promoted out of league one. With some decent options on the bench (Corbeanu, Wing etc). I am still a fan of Bannan. But should we have let him go? I honestly don’t know any more…

• Like 2