Are we still under an embargo/transfer constraints?

Derby can't pay a loan fee. The fact that we could means the restrictions we are under are nothing like theres. They are under a transfer embargo for a start we are not. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we can do whatever we want within reason and are just choosing not to. A 300k loan deal for a player which most said can't be done would seem to suggest the that.

11 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Derby can't pay a loan fee. The fact that we could means the restrictions we are under are nothing like theres. They are under a transfer embargo for a start we are not. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we can do whatever we want within reason and are just choosing not to. A 300k loan deal for a player which most said can't be done would seem to suggest the that.

That is supposed to be the fee and the wages, so probably just classed as wages to the EFL as £6k p.w. for a premium loanee is pretty good

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

That is supposed to be the fee and the wages, so probably just classed as wages to the EFL as £6k p.w. for a premium loanee is pretty good

I think this probably hits the nail on the head.

Burnley wanted £300k for the entirety of the loan, so I’m sure the negotiation was just written to comply with our restrictions and get round it.

Burnley won’t care whether the £300k is classed as wages payment or loan fee, they’ll just care they get the money they wanted for him