Absolutely rubbish

Everyone knows that the way to beat us is to press our midfield. The second a team does that we are steamrollered. Stoke did that in the second half. 
That’s why we ended up booting it up from the back endlessly. Booting it up didn’t work because Stoke have big, well organised defenders. The only joy we got was from Harris. He gave it a go but for no reason I could think of kept cutting inside. 
All in all that was the type of game we lose with the players we have. Stoke did their best not to score but eventually, despite themselves they did. 
As for what we could have done differently. Maybe set up with one up top and try to defend our way to a point? That probably wouldn’t have worked either, and for what it’s worth I think we are better to at least try to win these games and roll the dice. 
It was a bad night all round but one to be expected and I don’t think it was a ‘game changer’. Just a regular crap performance, no worse than Coventry or Millwall.

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, Steve Down South said:

Pelupessy would be a star on Sunday mornings - he strikes me as the reliable type and would always turn up on time with his boots after a night out 😀

Absolutely. He would be the one who has proper boots, spankingly clean, proper top of the range pads and a collection of ointments in his kit back.

He wouldn't go for a pint after either as he would be going for a lovely walk with his nice wife and his in laws.

His car would be the most sensible available and he would live in a brand new barratt house.

8 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

Weren't even the worst performance this month 

Rotherham was the worst I've seen in years, followed by Blackburn and Derby last year 

I thought Blackburn was the worst followed by Huddersfield away this season. It was such a weird and peculiar performance against them.