I’m finally broken...

53 minutes ago, onslow said:

I can help you with that decision pal....become a Green Bay Packer 

Northern working class fan base, great traditions, no fancy dome stadium and perennial under achievers ...

perfect fit for a bored wednesdayite 😁

Packers underachievers?! I went Steelers a few years back just for the thematic Sheffield connection...

51 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Not sure how you can say you don’t want Chansiri out and in the same paragraph admit he’s put you off not just Wednesday but football completely?!

Maybe I'm misreading but I took the OP to mean "I don't want a row about DC on here right now" rather than "I don't want DC to leave"...

23 minutes ago, Dooogs said:

Maybe I'm misreading but I took the OP to mean "I don't want a row about DC on here right now" rather than "I don't want DC to leave"...

Exactly this. Just saying this is not another Chansiri out thread... can’t see him turning it round and fixing all the issues we have right now so probably best if someone else took the reigns.

My post wasn’t about DC needing to be gone, it’s about my dismay and disappointedly the apathy for the situation the club is in. Half way through a game and rather than watching I’ve had a glance at the score. That not a normal Saturday for me

• Like 1

Had the same conversation with a mate of mine this week. 

The club is a shell of it's former self and whether we get relegated or not it is a long way back. 

Until the club is run properly off the park there is zero chance of improvement on it. 

I'm a self confessed part timer but always followed Wednesday allways will.

The people I feel most sorry for are those loyal fans who have been season ticket holders year upon year. 

They simply don't deserve this. 

I wish it better for them. 

• Like 1