The footy is BACK!!

After back to back postponements in the Championship, we return to action on Sunday night in the FA Cup.

Following a solid 2-0 win away at Exeter earlier this month with goals from Adam Reach and Callum Paterson, we secured our place in the round four hat.

A trip to Everton is next up for us on Sunday at 8.00pm and the game will be broadcast live on BT Sport.

New signing Andre Green is eligible to make his debut for us after completing his move to Hillsborough last week.

Loan striker Jack Marriott has returned to the club after a spell out through injury and can feature on Sunday.

Izzy Brown, on loan from Chelsea, also has permission to play in the FA Cup.

Our pre-match press conference will take place on Friday morning, where latest team news and all things FA Cup will be discussed with caretaker boss Neil Thompson.

For more details on BT Sport and how to subscribe, CLICK HERE for a monthly pass including full access to the game and all BT Sport Features.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, meggoisgod said:

got that link for BT sports? any clever ways of watching this without fully subscribing?

EE customers can get BT sport for 3 months for free.

Or if you know anyone who's a BT mobile customer (I am) then they can give you a login. It's better than Sky Go insomuch as you can play it through an HDMI cable onto a TV.

I'd give you my login but I've let my Blunt supporting father in law have it so he can watch the pigs lose more often..  it's worth the monthly contract on its own

lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1