Apoel v Pafos omdt

1 hour ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Its a bad tackle. Its not a dangerous tackle personally and think the reaction makes it worse screaming like he'd had his leg blown clean off ..

There's no stamping motion though in my opinion AND he catches the players right leg first before the left yet the player is screaming clutching his left leg

Its a red. Its a bad tackle. Its certainly not as bad as some people have said in here or on social media. Gone potty on there.

Pity that lot of people have a negative connection with Hutch now. Guess what happened at the end and his interview kind of soiled things I guess

I disagree with you about the tackle. If that wasn’t an ex-favourite we be condemning it. 

20 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Its a bad tackle. Its not a dangerous tackle personally and think the reaction makes it worse screaming like he'd had his leg blown clean off ..

There's no stamping motion though in my opinion AND he catches the players right leg first before the left yet the player is screaming clutching his left leg

Its a red. Its a bad tackle. Its certainly not as bad as some people have said in here or on social media. Gone potty on there.

Pity that lot of people have a negative connection with Hutch now. Guess what happened at the end and his interview kind of soiled things I guess

Is the reaction not what any player would-just you can't usually hear them