Every cloud has a silver lining

Guest gizowl

I've been looking at my marriage contract, thought it said I only had to put up with her for a maximum 6 days a week, this is unbearable the thought of 7 days for the foreseeable. :wacko:

18 hours ago, Bolsterstone B Army said:

Just a few thoughts to find some positives in this life without live sport and the seasons ended.

’If out of contract players are not going to be resigned and they clearly can’t be bothered to fight our corner why not give them the chance to leave now. No point in wasting our training time and facilities on them. They could be offered our medical facilities for the club to discharge its duty of care for its employees but don’ t see why they should mug us off any longer. They have eye watering salaries so can find their own personal trainer.  Why have a bad apple about to ruin attitudes of other players?’

Yes, I know it’s not going to happen but beggars belief that players hold all the cards and can’t be bothered to play cos they’ve thrown their dolly out of the pram.

ps.    What date does an out of contract player finish? Is it at the end of the season and when will that be now? 

But don’t forget...every silver lining has a cloud. What if the Clubs are be forced to extend contracts until the season is completed?