What happens?

9 hours ago, LittleG said:

You really think this is going to be all over in 3-4 weeks!

Playing the remaining games behind closed doors in May, June or July might be the best solution.  Put all games online as pay per view to help club finances. 
If you’ve got a season ticket you get a free pass for the home games. 

Guest LittleG
2 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Playing the remaining games behind closed doors in May, June or July might be the best solution.  Put all games online as pay per view to help club finances. 
If you’ve got a season ticket you get a free pass for the home games. 

Could work but the problem is if the virus escalates as predicted, it's not only fans that are affected; clubs may not have enough players available to field a side.

Best possible..the season is void and there’s no promotion or relegation, but we still get a points deduction and finish second bottom but survive. 

Worse possible...season is suspended and final standings are the current standings, however we get points deduction and go down without playing another game. 

If they win the case and appeal panel could dock enough points to ensure relegation I think they’d entertain it over a null and void season,  anything else I think highly doubtful they would allow 

What I suspect is we get a massive deduction to start next season with, which for me is ludicrous , may aswell just relegate us before a balls kicked