Nuhiu substitution

9 hours ago, crookesowl said:

Really? From what I’ve seen he looks OK. Even at his best he had quiet games and could be cancelled out but he keeps the team ticking with Bannan. 

Maybe I’m wrong but I’d like to see it a few more times. 

Lee is done. Contract should never have been renewed.

6 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Winnall should have come in after fletchers injury and him and Rhodes played together for the last 3 games ..

We are so bereft of anything creative from our front men. Someone to drive forward with the ball or run at defenders

Just 4 lumps...

Why play winnall and rhodes? Christ. Both dreadful. I hope they both go this month and we bring in 2 new strikers.

19 minutes ago, billyblack said:

surprised the people have this opinion. I’ve thought he looks ok when he has played so far. He’s no Hutch or Luongo in terms of physicality but he never was. 

we are crying out for Lee at the moment 

1 hour ago, Peacenocchio said:

You cannot mean that bloke the number 9 with the man bun? He was absolutely shocking!

Yh Thats the guy. Well we will have to disagree then. Everything I stated in my post I saw him do with my own eyes. He did what you want from a big unit put himself about and caused problems. Our big unit did non of the above. And never really does

1 hour ago, billyblack said:

I don't think though he will be on much , heard from a very good source that he was only on 13k a week when he was 1 of the best midfielders in league ,I doubt club would have offered him much more than 5k a week

59 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

surprised the people have this opinion. I’ve thought he looks ok when he has played so far. He’s no Hutch or Luongo in terms of physicality but he never was. 

we are crying out for Lee at the moment 

we have played 4 games in 12 games if he cant get a game or at least mins off bench in that time then I get feeling he is done too . we have too many players in midfield who either are way past it or are totally out of form, list of harris murphy bannan Hutchinson lee pelupessy reach I don't think any of them deserves to play next game on recent performances , im not surprised Hutchinson got 0% on man of match yesterday what shocks me is bannan got 7% he was dreadful again and is a passenger when he isn't on top form with the ball ,he in my book is the most overrated swfc player in 50 years  ,he scores 1 goal a season from attacking midfield area ,that is shocking ,the lad at a villa who we should have signed from Barnsley gets about 10 a season from same area ,his crossing from corners is usually awful along with rest of team and he cant tackle a fly . he has his Hollywood performances infront of sky tv cameras that's it. 

29 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

we have played 4 games in 12 games if he cant get a game or at least mins off bench in that time then I get feeling he is done too . we have too many players in midfield who either are way past it or are totally out of form, list of harris murphy bannan Hutchinson lee pelupessy reach I don't think any of them deserves to play next game on recent performances , im not surprised Hutchinson got 0% on man of match yesterday what shocks me is bannan got 7% he was dreadful again and is a passenger when he isn't on top form with the ball ,he in my book is the most overrated swfc player in 50 years  ,he scores 1 goal a season from attacking midfield area ,that is shocking ,the lad at a villa who we should have signed from Barnsley gets about 10 a season from same area ,his crossing from corners is usually awful along with rest of team and he cant tackle a fly . he has his Hollywood performances infront of sky tv cameras that's it. 

Bannan has zero support in midfield. Hutchinson was in front of the back 4 doing a defensive job. That failing dynamic is one of our main problems and that is a management / tactics issue. 

4 hours ago, crookesowl said:

Bannan has zero support in midfield. Hutchinson was in front of the back 4 doing a defensive job. That failing dynamic is one of our main problems and that is a management / tactics issue. 

I think bannan in a 2 with Hutchinson just don't work ,bannan in a 3 maybe , there is a huge reason why he plays for us and is nowhere near premier league standard his goal ratio, and gets bullied .