Nuhiu substitution

21 minutes ago, alanharper said:

He went down injured which is unusual for him,  suspect that was the main reason.

No doubt some will still be blaming the defeat on him though. Even though he was the only player who created a real chance in 90 minutes. 

I agree. I thought he was arguably our best player in the first half. 

24 minutes ago, alanharper said:

He went down injured which is unusual for him,  suspect that was the main reason.

No doubt some will still be blaming the defeat on him though. Even though he was the only player who created a real chance in 90 minutes. 

He only went down when bb bollocked him for not working hard enough. Mardycunt

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, alanharper said:

We had 3 chances in the first half that were better opportunities than the one Hull scored from. The Harris chance as you say was really well created by Nuhiu, Reach completely fluffed his finish from close range and Winnall fired into the Kop, the ball was a bit behind him but a confident striker would have made more of it. Then Rhodes gets played in 2nd half and.....

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

Do we have another player with same name? 

Winnall I watched today was poor today along with everyone else. 

Today he was yes, everyone was rubbish today. But my point was that Winnall is more of a goal scorer than Nuhiu.

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, shandypants said:

I agree. I thought he was arguably our best player in the first half. 

Thought he was pretty poor like most of them.

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

We had 3 chances in the first half that were better opportunities than the one Hull scored from. The Harris chance as you say was really well created by Nuhiu, Reach completely fluffed his finish from close range and Winnall fired into the Kop, the ball was a bit behind him but a confident striker would have made more of it. Then Rhodes gets played in 2nd half and.....

Does sweet f a   There I finished it off for you.