Nuhiu substitution

2 hours ago, fatbloke no1 said:

Fletcher clearly was no where near fit and shouldn't have even been in squad,winnall waste of a shirt

Despite this, Fletcher is still the head and shoulders above the others. 

"too many forwards" they said... 

1 minute ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Not really had much of an opportunity has he? Even compared to Nuhiu, chance after chance.

That's a different issue.

You said he was more of a goalscorer than Nuhiu, but actually, on a pro rata basis, the Kosovan has the better record.

21 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

No other club in this league would retain a striker like Nuhiu, with his scoring rate, for as long as we have. His record is embarrassing. 7 seasons at the club and I don’t think he has 50 goals yet in that time.

So for example, one of the biggest clubs in the country wouldn't persist with a forward who scored just 52 goals (all competitions) in 7 seasons and vote him their second best ever player then?

:ph34r:

4 hours ago, LittleG said:

At the end of the day neither Nuihu, Winnall or Rhodes are good enough; they all need to be got rid of.

Without a doubt - Fletcher will probably leave too because he'll not be offered anywhere near the contract he's enjoyed the last four years. 

Not really a substitution...more of a cry for help, an act of mercy.

The reason a few people feel that Nuhiu is a good player is because he isn't surrounded by good players (unless they are wearing a shirt from the opposites).

He's a 6'7" Kosovan that gets bullied week in and week out...he can't run (he can hardly walk), he can't jump and he can't think (like a footballer).

For the whole of the 1st half he was trying to get into the box when we were looking to put in crosses...but he was caught stranded out wide most of the time. When we needed him down the channels he was missing...he never even thought to be there. Contrast that with Bowen and Grosicki...they stayed in position and players knew where to put the ball...it's their system.

5 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

I’d rather give Winnall a run of games than Rhodes or Nuhui. 

Winnall should have come in after fletchers injury and him and Rhodes played together for the last 3 games ..

We are so bereft of anything creative from our front men. Someone to drive forward with the ball or run at defenders

Just 4 lumps...

At the game I watched the hull city centre forward who was a big unit Totally dominate lees and borner. His shielding of the ball. his hold up play. Bringing other players into the game. His movement. And I looked at nuhui trundle about like a canal barge doesn’t seem to have a sprint in him and thought why can’t you do that to the city defenders. Ok he created a chance. In 45 mins. But his all round game is very lacking. What attributes does he have really. He can’t sprint. He can’t jump. He can’t read the flight of a ball. Gives the ball away. Very rarely holds the ball up. He should be bossing defences 

1 hour ago, East coast owl said:

At the game I watched the hull city centre forward who was a big unit Totally dominate lees and borner. His shielding of the ball. his hold up play. Bringing other players into the game. His movement. And I looked at nuhui trundle about like a canal barge doesn’t seem to have a sprint in him and thought why can’t you do that to the city defenders. Ok he created a chance. In 45 mins. But his all round game is very lacking. What attributes does he have really. He can’t sprint. He can’t jump. He can’t read the flight of a ball. Gives the ball away. Very rarely holds the ball up. He should be bossing defences 

You cannot mean that bloke the number 9 with the man bun? He was absolutely shocking!