WBA match ticket plus return train ticket from Meadowhall/Sheffield.

Cant go now due to ill health. 

match ticket cost 20

return train cost 42

will take 50 for the pair. Sorry not splitting 

Train times 09:06 Meadowhall (Sheffield 09:24) arrive hawthorns 10:56. (Birmingham new st 10:26)

depart hawthorns 17:49 arrive sheffield 19:47 (Birmingham new st 18:30)

please note. Train tickets only valid on these trains. 

Can post tickets or collect from shiregreen. 

first come first served. 

• Like 1

You can get to Birmingham for £25  if there's 2 people traveling together.

Split the tickets and get Derbyshire Wayfarer £24 for 2 to Burton then a Burton to Birmingham off peak day return , £13 much better than spending £48 direct !

8 hours ago, Watto said:

You can get to Birmingham for £25  if there's 2 people traveling together.

Split the tickets and get Derbyshire Wayfarer £24 for 2 to Burton then a Burton to Birmingham off peak day return , £13 much better than spending £48 direct !

I use a railcard and split the tickets by doing sheff -derby derby to new street  saves 40% appx for same trains . might try your idea in future might be even cheaper , but how can it be just an extra quid from burton to new street? did u mean £23 instead of £13? if its £13 I will defo do that next time. 

9 hours ago, handworth52 said:

I use a railcard and split the tickets by doing sheff -derby derby to new street  saves 40% appx for same trains . might try your idea in future might be even cheaper , but how can it be just an extra quid from burton to new street? did u mean £23 instead of £13? if its £13 I will defo do that next time. 

Half a wayfarer group ticket (£12) then £13.85 off peak return burton to brum

still got to get a tkt to hawthorns after that but its only the price of a spoons pint. Hate the fact that the deals arent advertised and its usually only through word of mouth that people find the cheaper travel prices, gets my goat it does

• Like 1