Reach

On 21/09/2019 at 19:23, oldishowl said:

Got to be mental issue.

Generally starts well then disappears from games as if he doesn’t really want to be there 

Probably a bit of the same thing with Morgan fox, he's naturally quite quiet and doesn't exude any confidence in his own ability. 

If things are going well and he's playing well he's involved in everything, cracking those long range balls in and good crosses. 

As soon as he does something wrong or is at fault for anything he makes more mistakes his head drops then and he rapidly disappears. 

20 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Fair point. None of them have been at their best so far. Though I would have all four starting at Boro.

Actually no. I think Luongo for Lee at Boro.

Lee has been well below par.

I'm not sure if Lee is fully back to fitness yet both mentally and physically, being out for so long can really take its toll and be a real mountain to climb back to your best. He's hopefully just easing himself in and trying to get game time under his belt before moving up the gears in games. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Needs to be sold  As one of our few saleable assets, I’d cash in come January, or surely we will be guilty of doing what we’ve done previously, not selling when we have the opportunity Surprised we didn’t do it in the summer

Need to play him regularly out wide and get his game back on par. If he's not consistantly making an impact, if benfica come back in January with another bid around £10 mill I'd snap there hands off. 

10 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

I'm not sure if Lee is fully back to fitness yet both mentally and physically, being out for so long can really take its toll and be a real mountain to climb back to your best. He's hopefully just easing himself in and trying to get game time under his belt before moving up the gears in games. 

I agree. I can’t imagine he is anywhere near back to full throttle.

But, also a chance that he falls short of his younger, healthier amazing standards.