Bristol City in for Rhodes!

1 hour ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Indeed, we need money from transfers so we are selling the striker(s) who are actually generating interest from other clubs. Strikers that tend to generate interest are usually the better ones.

We can't sell Nuhiu if no-one is interested in him, can we? So, it's not like we even have a choice here.

Joao is the replacement for Fletcher - if he stays. If Joao goes, we need another striker.

Actually think we're singing off the same song sheet really.

If you believe press reports that Joao is actually going, then we need to keep Atty (by choice or not) as Fletch's back up because I don't see us bringing in another striker in the next 48 hours but hey I may be wrong.

I expect more to go. I don't believe the £5 to £7 million figure really exists. 

Sounds a much more complex deal involving Chelsea and the Reading sell on clause for an incoming Hector deal.

If this is confirmed by the usual undisclosed fee smokescreen then the club need several more millions incoming.

The consequences of not getting within the rolling £39million losses mean a tougher embargo next time and probable points deduction. Chansiri can’t sell the ground again, remaining assets are players.

• Like 1