Bristol City in for Rhodes!

1 hour ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Selling Rhodes and joao then keeping nu-hope and winnall is mindboggling to me 

We best have some profilic goalscorer linedup or its lowermidtable at best for us 

Fletcher winnall nuhiu and Fernando ain't good enough to get us where we need to be  

We all agree that we need to sell players. Unfortunately you have to have someone willing to buy a player in order to sell them

We best have some profilic goalscorer linedup or its lowermidtable at best for us 

Fletcher winnall nuhiu and Fernando ain't good enough to get us where we need to be  

Completely agree

Maybe (hopefully) we have another striker lined up if they both go?  

I still think Winnall will score goals playing regularly in a settled team.

Edited by Spookone

spot on bud,we must have somebody lined up

Time for Winnall to step up. Did well at Barnsley and Derby on loan before his injury. Given a chance, and so far he's had less than Joao or Rhodes, and with Harris supplying he'll do as well as either of those two. 

.........Fletcher / Nuhiu

FF/ Harris.............Reach / Winnall

in a front three.

Bring in Marshall (or a pacier alternative) as back up to Harris for when we're a more compact 4-4-2.

2 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Especially now we have Harris who can beat a man and get the ball into the box, just what Rhodes thrives on, maybe it's down to money, nuhiu and winnall would be better gone but nowhere near the same value. 

You forgot to add Bullen to that list 

5 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Time for Winnall to step up. Did well at Barnsley and Derby on loan before his injury. Given a chance, and so far he's had less than Joao or Rhodes, and with Harris supplying he'll do as well as either of those two. 

.........Fletcher / Nuhiu

FF/ Harris.............Reach / Winnall

in a front three.

Bring in Marshall (or a pacier alternative) as back up to Harris for when we're a more compact 4-4-2.

Did well for Rowett at Derby 

It's really not hard to understand though is it - maybe there is just no interest in the likes of Nuhiu and Winnall.

We need to sell, and Joao has gone stale here.

Decent move for all concerned IMO.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Bristol City have money to burn with the players they have sold so we should get a decent fee for Rhodes. If Norwich are serious about re-signing him they better get that cheque book out pronto the tight rumblezoids.

That's the key point. It rarely has anything to do with what the "valuation" is, it's whether the buying club has the cash. If they do and they want the player then the deal goes through. Cash in the system is the overriding point, not whether the player is worth X or Y. If he's the missing piece of the jigsaw and they have the cash, bingo! Fingers crossed.

10 minutes ago, debram said:

Especially now we have Harris who can beat a man and get the ball into the box, just what Rhodes thrives on, maybe it's down to money, nuhiu and winnall would be better gone but nowhere near the same value. 

I think it could well be down to money !!

As any one mentioned that other clubs may not be interested in Nuhiu and Winnall yet ??

7 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

It's really not hard to understand though is it - maybe there is just no interest in the likes of Nuhiu and Winnall.

We need to sell, and Joao has gone stale here.

Decent move for all concerned IMO.

Rather keep nuhui than João tbh as he's the only replacement for Fletcher . 

Fast forwards can be loaned / we have Harris

Edited by modboy

38 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Bristol City have money to burn with the players they have sold so we should get a decent fee for Rhodes. If Norwich are serious about re-signing him they better get that cheque book out pronto the tight rumblezoids.

Rhodes wage is always going to be an issue for most in this league. 

Don't think Bristol city would have an problem with the fee at all, but fitting him into their wage structure would be the issue. 

Edited by striker

Is it really that hard.

These two will command higher fees which will help with FFP.

And the fact you cant even called Nuhiu by his name... shows you up what you really are.

1 minute ago, the monk said:

I think it could well be down to money !!

As any one mentioned that other clubs may not be interested in Nuhiu and Winnall yet ??

Think there's always interest in any player, it's what their value is and at what level they want to play, exclude abi from that, think he's gone with the retired greyhounds. 

For those saying we can't get nuhiu off the books,where you part of the short sighted mob who where crying out for him to get a fresh new contract after a purple patch rather than looking at the full picture?

Decisions like this from the club have got us in the mess in the first place 

Btw Rhodes last 3 main managers

Karanka,Carlos and jos ,3 most negative managers behind pulis 

Bench warmer at Norwich last season and still outscored nuhiu,winnall,Fernando, hooper

Top scorer in preseason

Bristol have money to burn and choosing to approach Rhodes,PREMIER LEAGUE Norwich interested, yet the experts on here say he's finished 

Finally got wingers who can cross and people want rid