Jump to content

Recommended Posts

New rules at Middlebrook (the shopping centre that the stadium is on). 

 

Dont park there for the game as they are cracking down and issuing £100 fines.  

 

Park at St Joseph’s School.  Cheap and near. 

 

Or on Chorley New Road for free and walk down from there.  

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/03/2019 at 23:25, Bez said:

New rules at Middlebrook (the shopping centre that the stadium is on). 

 

Dont park there for the game as they are cracking down and issuing £100 fines.  

 

Park at St Joseph’s School.  Cheap and near. 

 

Or on Chorley New Road for free and walk down from there.  

 

We parked on a road off Chorley New Road last season, there's a few different roads/streets to park on. 

 

Only a few mins walk to ground and there's a boozer up there too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bradowl said:

 

We parked on a road off Chorley New Road last season, there's a few different roads/streets to park on. 

 

Only a few mins walk to ground and there's a boozer up there too.

 

Chorley New Road is massive so just to avoid someone an accidental long walk, park either near the Beehive Pub or Victoria Road for stadium and beer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bez said:

 

Chorley New Road is massive so just to avoid someone an accidental long walk, park either near the Beehive Pub or Victoria Road for stadium and beer. 

Yeah, was looking at the Beehive pub, is that ok for a prematch drink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WAWAW said:

Yeah, was looking at the Beehive pub, is that ok for a prematch drink.

 

Went in last season for cup game and it was fine for both sets of fans, bouncers on door but probably just to stop any large groups who look rowdy.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, WAWAW said:

Yeah, was looking at the Beehive pub, is that ok for a prematch drink.

 

NW Owls meet up there on Tues 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, WAWAW said:

Yeah, was looking at the Beehive pub, is that ok for a prematch drink.

yer I went last season for league game ,huge pub was busy as you would expect ,no bother , don't think they keen on supporters signing or chanting though if my memory is correct.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...