Ian Holloway

He’s told me that whenever he travels over for contract talks in the next few days, which seem inevitable, he will play Driving Home For Christmas, by Chris Rea, on the way over, as he feels Hillsborough is his 2nd home. Always been made to feel welcome here he says.

He’s been looking at videos of our U18s and U23s and can’t believe that Jos would wish to play some of these players in front of those ignored. Mentioned something about a plum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, theowlsman said:

He’s told me that whenever he travels over for contract talks in the next few days, which seem inevitable, he will play Driving Home For Christmas, by Chris Rea, on the way over, as he feels Hillsborough is his 2nd home. Always been made to feel welcome here he says.

He’s been looking at videos of our U18s and U23s and can’t believe that Jos would wish to play some of these players in front of those ignored. Mentioned something about a plum.

Can he add this to his playlist when he comes over....

Just rang me. Said "Well Si, what's going on? 2-2 against that bunch of Muppets, what's happening mate?"

Told him to hold on a bit longer, he'll be our new manager as soon as Mr C comes to his senses.

He said "I hope you started off aggressively and had a right go at them, you don't have a bloody defence mate without Westwood organising things".

Was amazed when I told him we play very carefully, waiting for opponents to capitulate through boredom.

He's going to make drastic changes on arrival. Going to have a right good go at the opposition he says.