Its got to be done

The simple answer is that football is always about today not tomorrow. So 1 defeat in 9 becomes irrelevant when it's then 1 point from 15.

Thinking about how we will line up next season when we are hurtling in the wrong direction in the league 

Thinking the next game will see us concede 3 goals quite easily but we are blooding some academy prospects will never be deemed acceptable

15 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Next season when we don't fall out of the top 6, 

Terry lad will say "Always liked Jos, best manager in years"

If you think Jos will ever get Wednesday consistently in the top six this season or next in the championship you are deluded.

The only place he is taking us is Div 1.

If I'm wrong I will say so at the appropriate time.

2 hours ago, terryowl said:

If you think Jos will ever get Wednesday consistently in the top six this season or next in the championship you are deluded.

I can't say it will happen but if we are forced to replace Jack Hunt with Liam Palmer, then I think any manager would struggle.

2 hours ago, terryowl said:

I can't say it will happen but if we are forced to replace Jack Hunt with Liam Palmer, then I think any manager would struggle.

1 hour ago, Terryowl said:

Well now can you see why FFS.

Yesterday we had FF and Matias available, I'll admit I was surprised to see both of them start, but along with Jaoa up front it was the line up every one said that was needed.

We played a more open and attacking style, which every wanted, the game was open, and to be honest, apart from the score, I enjoyed it, end to end stuff.

Maybe if FF and matias can remain injury free they cam get up to speed, FF seemed to get stronger as the game wore on.

Now with my coaching head on I would have brought Jaoa off for Thoniely and moved Hector into midfield and FF and Matias into a more central attacking role to give the Derby defence some thing different to think about.

We could have won that game if FF had not pushed the ball wide or Fox had not hit the post.