Its got to be done

Timing is everything, and timing is not right now.

I'm not suggesting Jos is our future, but for the hear and now he is and he is actually helping our future by doggedly only using players in the first team who are our future - the rest are already being cast aside.

It would be easier for him to use some of those he has cast aside but his remit is to provide players for the future whilst keeping us competitive in this league.    That's his only issue, we have become less than competitive in the last 5 games and that needs to improve.

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Why don't we try supporting him and his players instead?

They don't do that on here.

We finished 4th less than 18 months ago and they wanted Carlos out because we couldn't beat Huddersfield.

It wouldn't be Wednesday if they got behind the boss and the team.

Happy Clappers eff off to Leeds.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

We finished 4th less than 18 months ago and they wanted Carlos out because we couldn't beat Huddersfield.

Are you suggesting it wasn't correct to end our association with Carlos?

3 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Blink GIF - Blink WideEye Look GIFs

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, terryowl said:

So you are happy with the results and the dross football served up this year then are you?

I was more than happy with our results until our recent run of poor form over the past five matches. Hopefully we can quickly rediscover the form which saw us lose only one in our previous nine games.

He is not the right man for us but that’s my opinion.   That’s what forums are about and we can all air our views. 

For me you have to look at progress made. 

Can you really say we’ve progressed under JL.  I think not.  

He has done brilliant with the kids but at cost of results for me. 

Time for a change. 

1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

WHY? FFS.

Because this Manager just hasn't got it. out of his depth in the championship.

Performances this season have been poor and although we went on that run of 9 without a loss we were very lucky in some of those to come away with points.

33 minutes ago, terryowl said:

It to be done but how do we get Jos out of our club?

Maybe you could ask for an appointment with him where you could put across your above argument, and in a calm and logical manner you could then proceed to tell him where he has made all his mistakes and what he should do to rectify them. If he then feels that he is unable to put into practice your well worded and reasoned argument I am sure he will give it all up and walk away from his probably highly paid position as head coach. If, on the other hand, your advice actually lifts the veil from his eyes and he sees the light then takes us on a twenty game unbeaten run I think your desire to see the back of him may just wane a little.

Or you could just lean across from your seat and shout into the dugout, "FECK OFF JOS".

FFP
FFS

• Haha 3