Wednesday - V - L**ds United (OMDT thingy)

7 hours ago, Mardy Bum said:

Most confused I have ever been at a football match. 

We defend from start to finish, Dawson didn’t get the hint after his 4th attempt, Dawson stop laying on the ball and trying to defend a point at home, do we have a centre midfield ?, just like stoke bannan just in front of the back lot which leaves us short on the centre of the pitch, ff falling down every challenge... today was terrible. 

Annoying thing is leeds werent that great, we could have gone for it today. We seem to be the only team to play with full backs to play defensively and not attack. 

No second ball, no outlet. 

Yes - a yawning gap between midfield and the front men. Always inviting Leeds to come at us !

11 hours ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

A good analogy to how belsia's sides play is how Rodger Black used to run 400m go hard as possible for first 300 and hope to get enough of a lead to hang on up straight.

Leeds going for it but not getting enough of a lead (one won in 5). Will catch up on them later on after Xmas

i agree, not that i know anything about their manager but that level of performance albeit in some part good use of the ball the energy level will catch them up  i hate saying this about them but I wish we played to that level