Wednesday - V - L**ds United (OMDT thingy)

11 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Many thanks MiLord.  Very good. Let's hope the match is as entertaining as the OMDT thread thingy. 

Brilliant as usual. 

My heart triumphed over my head in the Villa win.

Same again I hope. Head 0-2, Heart 2-1.

I'll take a 2-1 win anyday 

COME ON WEDNESDAY!

Well done Mi’ Lud.

Prombles in Mexico

They’ve (TUI) have gone and delayed the bloody flight until tomorrow. I should be flying over the good old US of A at the moment but still at hotel pool.

Nobbers mean I’m now gonna miss the bloody game as won’t be back till early hours Sat AM

Reyt browned off

Anyway top OMTD and best ever

VIVA WEDNESDAY 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

"Not literally I hope Sir, Geoffrey might be reading."

This is the one and only time in my life that I'll use this abbreviation.

ROFL

Oh, how I larfed. 

Made me Barry Chuckle that one too

If we set off like a train and maintain the tempo throughout the match a 10-0 Victory could see us in third place.

So we may need the Bessemer Converter, For and  Dirty weeds spies this has nothing to do with kicking an egg between two posts and over a bar.

The Bessemer converter is far more complicated than that...Look ! 2891669_dbedecc6.jpg.ef69ebfddc55e7aa96412903dd0d0e6b.jpg

COME ON WEDNESDAY  UTO WAWAW lets convert our opportunity !

18 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

If we set off like a train and maintain the tempo throughout the match a 10-0 Victory could see us in third place.

So we may need the Bessemer Converter, For and  Dirty weeds spies this has nothing to do with kicking an egg between two posts and over a bar.

The Bessemer converter is far more complicated than that...Look ! 2891669_dbedecc6.jpg.ef69ebfddc55e7aa96412903dd0d0e6b.jpg

COME ON WEDNESDAY  UTO WAWAW lets convert our opportunity !

Well putting a few L**ds fans in a Bessemer Converter and turning them out as Steel Ingots might improve the quality of the L**ds fans but I suspect it would produce sub-standard steel and adversely affect our city's reputation for quality so maybe best left alone!

• Haha 1