This season has been positive

Great post, gypsy, agree with a lot of the observations and thoughts you've got on the season.

My two highlights are linked, because one) we got Jos in and got rid of CC and consequently 2) where CC was stubborn and constrained about team selection and tactics, Jos actually looked to the academy and brought in a lot of fresh faces/legs when we were riddled with injuries and has managed to get us out of the mess we were in with very limited resources; and his one signing so far has also been promising.

I'm looking forward to what he can do with the squad over summer and then see the Owls soar again in blue+white stripes next season!

Good post. Agree in the most part. To be honest I would make Hutch captain regardless and Lees staying as vice.

Its going to be difficult and different to what we have been used too. Don’t think the football will be as pretty but I do think it will be effective. The transfer business is key there is a lot to be done mostly on the out side.

I think we need a defensive midfielder and left wing back as a priority. But the quality we require in DM won’t be cheap. 

Intersting times ahead. The one thing I would mention would be Joao’s contract. He has just over a year... if he continues his progression I see him being a class act at this level and don’t want his head being turned and our negotiating point weakened as we’ve acted too late get him

signed up now.