Coming home after almost two decades!

I moved abroad in the late 90s, so it's been a while since I've attended a match at Hillsborough. The handful of trips I've made back haven't coincided with a home match, but it's looking like my next one will (about bloody time!).

Hoping someone can advise with a few questions.

1) How soon before a match do tickets go on general sale?

2) Leaving the ground what's the easiest and fastest way to get a taxi out? Is there a taxi stand anywhere nearby? Is Uber a better option?

3) Due to a commitment shortly after the match I must get to the Netheredge area as quickly as possible. Approximately how long will it take to get there after a match? (I assume taxi would be fastest).

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, bobness said:

1) How soon before a match do tickets go on general sale?

4 weeks or so. The website has ticket sale details on it. But we don’t sell out so you can get tickets right up to the day of the game. 

2) Leaving the ground what's the easiest and fastest way to get a taxi out? Is there a taxi stand anywhere nearby? Is Uber a better option?

Shefffield does have Uber but the traffic is a nightmare anywhere near hillsborough after a game. You can walk down to hillsborough corner and let the Traffic clear a bit. The super tram runs into town for a few quid 

3) Due to a commitment shortly after the match I must get to the Netheredge area as quickly as possible. Approximately how long will it take to get there after a match? (I assume taxi would be fastest).

Thanks in advance!

Yiud be best walking away from the ground for a bit and then getting a taxi/Uber. Perhaps up the hill behind the ground or down to hillsborough corner and getting a cab up malin bridge way. 30mins? 45mins

• Thanks 1