Bored? Annoyed? Let the club know

1 hour ago, prowl said:

That will work a treat. All we need now is to draw a non-glamorous side at home in the cup. I can see the discussion now...

DC. "Not many turned up for the cup game, do you think the fans are trying to tell us something?"

CC. "No, it's just that the opposition weren't very glamorous."

DC. "Yeah, I see what you mean CC, carry on the great work. By the way do you want to stop on next year?"

CC. "Love to." 

Yes I admit reading it back it does sound a bit tame missing FA Cup game if against a lower league side but will be only 2nd home game in 30 years I have missed.

Nothing grabs the attention of management more than a phantom crapper; or that is true in the Army! Recall waking up in Aldershot with a Richard in my locker and then the next day one in my bedside drawer.  Time for a dirty protest - let the buggers know we are bored.

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6

28 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Yes I admit reading it back it does sound a bit tame missing FA Cup game if against a lower league side but will be only 2nd home game in 30 years I have missed.

I wasn't really poking fun at you, I agree that the it will be falling gates that will be the factor that DC will notice and make him consider changing manager, it will need to be league gates to have any impact. I don't see it happening yet, he won't care if season ticket holders don't turn up, they've already paid. Pay on the day would need to drop to practically nil to get his attention. It will be mass none renewal of season tickets that will be effective but I can't see it happening, some might not renew but most will. New season, new hope, this year we will attack, only we've heard that before and it hasn't happened.

Owls fans are loyal so they get taken for granted, it's both great and bad at the same time.