Bored? Annoyed? Let the club know

Ranting on here isn't going to change anything quickly.

Emails to the club and public messages on the swfc social media pages? That's going to make an impact.

The team is going nowhere bar mid table mediocrity - our manager isn't going to quit anytime soon. The owner is oblivious to the problem. 

Make them listen.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, davey_wells said:

Ranting on here isn't going to change anything quickly.

Emails to the club and public messages on the swfc social media pages? That's going to make an impact.

The team is going nowhere bar mid table mediocrity - our manager isn't going to quit anytime soon. The owner is oblivious to the problem. 

Make them listen.

What is the club email address? 

The owlstalkers way of letting the club know "we're" annoyed,whinge,moan on social media or the swfc media pages.

The real way of letting the club know "we're" annoyed STOP TURNING UP,if ya that hacked off with summat,ya don't keep doing it.....................jeeeeeeeeeezus christ,amateurs at protesting us lot.

Dear Mr C ,

I'm extremely bored as I've just watched the whole season 1 of Marvel's The Punisher and it was way, way better than I expected, i know i shouldnt have but i decided to binge watch it  all day to take my mind of the football today and that clown Carlos now there's nowt else on the teli and I'm bored sh1tless 

Please make the pain stop

love ya

steveger

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 3

Just now, stevewhiterose said:

Do you seriously think that emailing the club is going to make a blind bit of difference? The only way they'll take any notice, is if fans stop going but while we keep turning out in our thousands, nothing will change.

You'd be surprised how quick a mass load of complaints on email or social media directed straight to the club can get escalated.

Someone has to deal with them

Their boss then knows

They flag it up elsewhere

Soon the word gets around that the masses are not happy.

If people not turning up was the answer then it could have been sorted weeks ago, but it hasnt.  Fans are too loyal, and frankly some are a bit thick - they'll continue to turn up because they've paid already, await in hope that they'll see a fantastic game, like taking their kids etc - they'll keep going regardless in the relative short term.

One thing that WILL work is booing. Half time, full time, during the game. If you really want to go to a game and moan then boo away - done in mass it will work a treat. It'll completely knacker the manager and players' confidence and appetite but will work - it always does in the end, but you can't be all fickle and o my boo when drawing/losing - if you want a change, you've got to go whole hog regardless of the state of play at that particular moment.

And in case you're wondering, I'm doing my bit by not going. It's far too expensive including ticket, food and travel, it's 2-3 hours away, the kids are bored there and besides my Saturdays are rammed full of activities for the kids (football training, swimming lessons etc) anyway even if I did want to go.

34 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

footballenquiries@swfc.co.uk

Send your moans here.

Just emailed them this

I'm board and it's too expensive. The 150th thing has been a disaster. 

Please make it stop

Thankyou

Bob

*not sure if this helps things

Theres another thread further down the forum that is also asking for ideas about some kind of protest.

Nobody has offered any ideas as of yet.

Most likely because its a totally embarrassing and child like idea.

But crack on with your e-mails. I am sure they will be read and acted upon.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Arsenal fans had "Wenger Out" cards for years and he's still there.

The owner should be able to decide when a manager goes.

Unfortunately it's not usually during an unbeaten run.

If we had lost 6 on the bounce then Mr Chansiri might be having different thoughts.

If Carlos has convinced Chansiri that we are going to be promoted and that Carlos will still be manager at the end of the season then Chansiri is more naive than I thought.

The fans are in a no win situation. The only way Chansiri will sack Carlos is if we are not winning. 

The fans wouldn't want us to be losing just to get rid of Carlos.

Perhaps we could hope that some other club tempt Carlos away but that is less likely now as his reputation must have deteriorated

Do we write off this season till Carlos leaves at the end or try to force the issue for an early retirement?

Fan power has succeeded elsewhere.

What reputation? He's never won anything, had 16 jobs in 18 years and hadn't worked for 3 years before landing a plum job with the owls.