I've been here before says Carlos

More drivel from our under performing manager as he says he is unfazed by fans criticism.

No wonder as he has had 15 jobs in 17 years and no doubt is confident that there will be another one around the corner.

Meanwhile we have employed him longer than anyone else and are now going backwards.

Time for a change.

8 minutes ago, Rivelin said:

More drivel from our under performing manager as he says he is unfazed by fans criticism.

No wonder as he has had 15 jobs in 17 years and no doubt is confident that there will be another one around the corner.

Meanwhile we have employed him longer than anyone else and are now going backwards.

Time for a change.

Shouldn't your user name be Drivelin ?? lol 

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, Rivelin said:

Time for a change.

IMG_9828.GIF.f340e3be15322afb39149c6ca7cc6b07.GIF

Cor the responses in this thread so far are brutal (and unwarranted so chill out)

Re: the OP - We've employed him this long because he's been doing a solid job and delivered year on year improvement in terms of our finishing position in the league (after shaky starts each season too)

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Cor the responses in this thread so far are brutal (and unwarranted so chill out)

Re: the OP - We've employed him this long because he's been doing a solid job and delivered year on year improvement in terms of our finishing position in the league (after shaky starts each season too)

Maybe we're getting bored of the Carlos out threads ....

4 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Maybe we're getting bored of the Carlos out threads ....

Don't open/read them then

It's a forum

There will be many threads on many subjects, some will be repeated, some won't

Either way it gets MORE tedious for readers to have members trying to dictate what is and isn't posted on here in terms of subjects, and to try and moderate the site into what only they want to read

Ta

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's a forum

Either way it gets MORE tedious for readers to have members trying to dictate what is and isn't posted on here in terms of subjects, and to try and moderate the site into what only they want to read

Ta

Erm ????  My CC in thread ??????

I won't get over that for a long time.:columbo:

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's a forum

Ta

Is that not what you're doing now?  lol

i

You tell 'em owlstalk:biggrin: I've only had 10 posts in my history,and I confess that I didn't see the earlier thread on the same subject.

As for Carlos out threads,I fear that these will continue to appear until such time as he is "out",or perhaps less likely that he provides a consistent formula for entertaining and picking up points.

Just now, Rivelin said:

You tell 'em owlstalk:biggrin: I've only had 10 posts in my history,and I confess that I didn't see the earlier thread on the same subject.

That's no problem at all. Not everyone who uses this site reads every thread every single day so I'm more than happy to shout at our more regular daily users who don't get that

lol

Carlos Out threads - you're right - they'll continue whilstever he's putting in bad results. That's always been the case on Owlstalk and social media (or blokes chatting down the pub) and always will

Owlstalk Shop