So Much For Being A Man Of His Word

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

I'm hoping as with a few of our players that they come good once Carlos has left.

Reach comes with a good reputation, Rhodes we all know about, Jones has been here and done it with other teams.

I see nothing in him to suggest that he's going to be a star at this level he's the type of player that would have been acceptable under Stuart Gray as he works hard and has a good attitude but he shouldn't be playing in a top team in this division he doesn't have the quality to do so

Just now, s6 owl said:

I see nothing in him to suggest that he's going to be a star at this level he's the type of player that would have been acceptable under Stuart Gray as he works hard and has a good attitude but he shouldn't be playing in a top team in this division he doesn't have the quality to do so

Lets see once a someone like Big Sam, Megson or another proper manager has had hold of him.

2 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

What does he have that no other average winger at this level doesn't have

He had a decent season before he came to us and was very highly rated. I'm willing to give everyone a chance under a new manager and FWIW I still think Rhodes will come good and be well into duble figures come the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

He had a decent season before he came to us and was very highly rated. I'm willing to give everyone a chance under a new manager and FWIW I still think Rhodes will come good and be well into duble figures come the end of the season.

He had a decent season for a compact Preston team that possessed little quality but worked hard you need more than that to take us to the next level. Alongside Carlos' negative tactics players like Reach are the reason why we don't score many or even create many chances

Edited by s6 owl

Just now, s6 owl said:

He had a decent season for a compact Preston team that possessed little quality but worked hard you need more than that to take us to the next level. Players like Reach are the reason why we don't score many or even create many chances

Hopefully Carlos's time is coming to an end, under a new manager with new tactics we might see a better player, if not then it's been another masterstroke by our recruitment team.